Caraway Conference Center & Camps – COVID Update
Caraway is committed to following national, state and local
health department’s protocol concerning control, and safety from the Covid viruses.
These are as follows:
1. Currently, there are no national, state or local mandated restrictions or requirements.
2. Anyone exhibiting Covid symptoms may not attend an event at Caraway Conference Center, Camp
Caraway or Camp Mundo Vista.
- Have you had Covid-19 or a Covid-19 test in the last 5 days?
- Do you currently have a fever or had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you experienced any Covid-19 symptoms such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, or any other flu-like symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with Covid-19 or with Covid-19 like symptoms in the past 48 hours?
**If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions it is by strong recommendation of both Caraway and the Randolph County Public Health Department that you do not attend this event**