Mundo Vista means World View. Since 1969 through our year round retreat center and summer camps we hope to create an atmosphere so God can speak, His voice can be heard, to create a Christ centered world view that will expand our horizons. During our summer camp daily activities, recreation, worship services, and missionary times, we lead campers in growing in their faith in Jesus Christ, developing relationships, building skills, and serving others.
HEALTH & NUTRITION
Safety and risk management are our top priorities. We stay up to date on industry standards to provide the best experience for our campers and guests.
- Our staff are carefully selected and screened through a detailed application process including annual local, state, and federal back ground checks, interview, and multiple references.
- All staff are a part of our comprehensive orientation and training process following the best industry standards.
- There are always certified lifeguards on duty at aquatic activities and staff are trained in First-Aid, CPR, and AED.
- We provide a registered health care professional during each weeklong camp to administer medications and provide medical care.
- Please connect with us at least a week before your child’s arrival to camp if there are any special diet concerns or other needs and we will be happy to help.
Mundo Vista is located in the geographical center of North Carolina in the Uwharrie Mountains about 7 miles west of Asheboro. We are convenient to I-40, I-85, and I-73/74 and about 45 minutes from The Piedmont Triad International Airport.